Newcastle United vs Manchester City: US TV channel, live stream
Newcastle 3-3 Manchester City: Erling Haaland and Bernardo Silva saved a draw after the hosts burst into a two-objective lead
Manchester City and Newcastle shared the focus as an electrifying and sensational six-objective thrill ride in the Premier League finished level at St James’ Park.
Ilkay Gundogan shot the bosses ahead after only five minutes and City looked set for an agreeable evening when the German midfielder struck from short proximity.
Be that as it may, Newcastle created a splendid reaction, and deservedly drove at halftime as Miguel Almiron packaged in a balancer and Callum Wilson polished off a breakaway.
Erling Haaland hit the post after half-time and minutes after the fact Kieran Trippier’s dazzling free kick beat Ederson to leave St James’ Park shaking and City in hot water.
Be that as it may, Pep Guardiola’s side sent off their very own rebound – as Haaland pulled one back, and afterward, Bernardo Silva completed a noteworthy Kevin De Bruyne through ball.
In a further turn, Kieran Trippier saw a red card for a high test on De Bruyne toppled by VAR, and City couldn’t track down a victor.
NEWCASTLE VS MAN CITY LIVE:
- Newcastle XI: Pope; Trippier, Schar, Botman, Burn; Willock, Guimaraes, Joelinton; Almiron, C Wilson, Saint-Maximin
- Man City XI: Ederson, Walker, Stones, Ake, Cancelo, Rodrigo, De Bruyne, Gundogan, Bernardo, Haaland, Foden
- GOAL! Gundogan pounces to fire City in front inside five minutes
- GOAL! Almiron bundles in deserved equaliser after VAR check
- GOAL! Wilson’s lethal finish sees Newcastle take the lead
- GOAL! Trippier beats Ederson with stunning free kick
- GOAL! Haaland pulls one back for City with near-post finish
- GOAL! Bernardo Silva rolls in a one-on-one to level at three apiece
- RED CARD OVERTURNED! Trippier shown a straight red but downgraded to yellow on VAR review
Result and reaction: Newcastle 3-3 Man City
5’ Gundogan 0-1
28’ Almiron 1-1
39’ Wilson 2-1
54’ Trippier 3-1
60’ Haaland 3-2
64’ Silva 3-3
73’ Trippier red card
75’ Trippier red card overturned
Yes, this game had quite a lot going on in it!
Full time result: Newcastle 3-3 Man City
Burn is replaced by Krafth for the closing stages. Newcastle wind down the final moments of the match with a couple of balls into the channel as City look to find one final penetrating pass.
Bernardo Silva almost has the chance but his shot is blocked and after a quick Newcastle counter comes to an end, it’s all over at last.
First points dropped this season for City but both remain unbeaten. Tremendous 90 minutes at St. James’ Park.
FT: Newcastle 3-3 Man City
90+3’ – Newcastle 3-3 Man City
Joelinton booked for a trip on Haaland. The Brazilian complains after he was denied a free-kick of his own moments earlier. He’s not happy. Dan Burn takes a ball to the face in the meantime and needs some treatment.